Saturday 16 May 2015

Hello, another week has come around & we have a brand new challenge(137) over at Glitternsparkle & this time our sponsor is oddballartco. our theme is use some ribbon. The image used is Patty Cake & i coloured her with Promarkers. I thought she looked sad so decided to use bright, zingy orange, lemon & lime. I hand cut a frame using orange card, mounted with foam pads onto the image. I matted orange card onto a white card blank then matted a bright design paper on top. I then placed the framed image on top & embellished with a snipped Tattered Lace die cut & colour matched flowers & the all important ribbon (with a bow).

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Shirley! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog for a visit! I am holding my own, and crafting a bit here and there. I miss the DT and hope to be back soon, but I think it will be a while longer as I'm still not up to a regular routine.

    I love your card! Your colour combo is so pretty and your colouring is beautiful! The flowers are a nice touch, and everything coordinates so beautifully! I hope you're getting some sleep! Still hit or miss for me, some nights it's only 2 or 3 hours - I'm completely exhausted! Hope you're doing okay, my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete