Saturday 11 April 2015

Hi here's a card i made for the Glitternsparkle DT, the challenge 132 theme 'use a butterfly'. Our sponsor is Sunflowerfield & the digi image (which i coloured with Promarkers) is Basket full of hearts. I used a Camden Market butterfly design paper from Crafters Companion as a background on a frame stepper card & fussy cut some matching butterflies as embellishmants. I snipped a  tonic die cut into 3 to cover the white card. I cut the image as a circle, inked & glittered around it & put onto a Tattered Lace doily which i mounted onto foam pads. I added coral ribbon & bow plus dazzler. I added a sentiment which i layered up & glittered.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kitty, didn't think anyone read my blog(billy no mates) i don't feel lonely now lol xxx

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much Kitty, didn't think anyone read my blog(billy no mates) i don't feel lonely now lol xxx

      Delete