Sunday 1 February 2015

Hi & welcome, hope you're having a great day. Here is the latest card I designed for the Glitternsparkle DT challenge122  the theme was anything goes & the image was from Patties Creations entitled Waterlilies.


Pale aqua paper was used on a vintage stepper card blank from Whichcraft then inked around the edges with pale teal ink then lace was added.I also similarly coloured the frame but added green to it then embossed it with pale gold glitter effect (photo doesn't pick this up) to look like verdigris. The image is printed on white Centura Pearl card & coloured  with Promarkers & Spectrum Noir pencils then decorated with flowers, pearls & diecut butterfly all in peachy pink, aqua & soft white shades. I stamped a sentiment & mounted on matching background. I enjoyed doing this card & loved the Waterlilies image. Please feel free to leave a comment if you wish. Happy crafting. x

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Shirley! I love, love, love your card! This is my favourite colour combo! So beautiful with all those die cuts and the gorgeous image - your colouring looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete